We offer a one year Pediatric Dermatology Fellowship Program approved by the American Board of Dermatology (ABD) which provides comprehensive training in all aspects of pediatric dermatology. Fellows will work with 5 board certified dermatologists and 2 APPs to care for inpatient and outpatient pediatric dermatology patients. Fellows will have procedural experience in areas including pulse dye and Nd Yag lasers among others. Fellows will participate in specialty clinics including dermatology-rheumatology, dermatology-immunology, teledermatology, and vascular anomalies. At the conclusion of training Fellows will be board eligible in pediatric dermatology through the ABD.
To learn more about the Division of Dermatology, please visit our website: www.seattlechildrens.org/clinics-programs/dermatology/
Core Training Sites
Seattle Children's Hospital is both a community hospital for greater Seattle and the pediatric referral center for the Northwest providing excellent pediatric care to meet the medical, surgical and developmental needs of children in the WWAMI region. Serving as the main clinical training site for pediatric residents, this 420-bed hospital is conveniently located one and one-half miles from the University of Washington campus in an attractive, residential neighborhood of Seattle. The staff consists of University faculty and Seattle Children's full-time physicians, as well as private practicing physicians from the Seattle area.
How to Apply
Please submit all documentation to Linda Woltz, Fellowship Coordinator
Eligibility for Applying to our Program
- Completion of an ACGME accredited Dermatology Residency prior to starting the fellowship
- Dermatology Board certified or eligible.
- Valid Washington Medical License or eligible for license
- US citizenship or US permanent resident.
- Registration in the San Francisco Match https://www.sfmatch.org
- Curriculum Vitae
- A brief personal statement about your interest, training objectives and career goals.
- Three Letters of Recommendation
Submit by email attachment to email@example.com