Through excellence, innovation and collaboration, we will improve the health of all children and adolescents and reduce inequities by educating the pediatric and physician leaders of the future, advancing research, advocating for children and providing the nation's best primary and specialty pediatric clinical care. In partnership with our health care and academic institutions, we are committed to a diverse and inclusive faculty who can reach their personal and professional goals in a collegial environment.
Patient Care Locations
- Read more about UW Pediatric locations, or contact them directly at:
- Pediatric Primary Care Center at UWMC-Roosevelt: (206) 598-3000
- Seattle Children's Hospital: (206) 987-2000
- UW Medical Center: (206) 520-5000
- Harborview Medical Center: (206) 744-3335
- Chair's Office: (206) 987-2150