Forms, Policies and Procedures
- Payroll Distribution Document
- Payroll Distribution Document (PDD) process description
- Reversal of Previous Retroactive Salary Transfer
- Central Travel Account Form
- Pediatrics CTA Guidelines
- Pediatrics eTravel Guidelines
- Travel at the University of Washington
- Travel Expense Voucher
- Pediatrics Travel Policy
- Pediatrics Travel Pre-Authorization Form
- Check Request Form
- Cost Sharing Request
- Delegation Authority Form
- Purchase Order Request Form
CUMG Practice Expenses
The following expenses are paid by CUMG. They appear on the CUMG Funds Flow Reports as Dues and Licenses under Fringe Benefits.
- Washington State Medical License
- DEA License renewal (if primary site of practice is UWMC may be waived)
- Washington State Medical Association (WSMA) Dues (Division Head option for active participants)
- King County Medical Society (KCMS) Dues (Division Head option for active participants)
For those divisions that need to incur the following expenses, they are paid directly by CUMG. They appear on the CUMG Funds Flow Reports as CUMG Paid Direct under Division Operations.
- Medical Licenses for other states necessary for work at approved sites of practice. (The practice will not pay to maintain license in other states not necessary for assigned sites of practice).
- SCH Credentialing Fee (There is no credentialing fee for UWMC or HMC since both have closed staffs limited to UW Faculty).
- Credentialing Fee at other hospitals that are approved sites of practice.
Please see the:Back to top