The WWAMI Program leadership is located at Seattle Children's Hospital in Seattle, WA. The program is directed and supported by the WWAMI leadership.
The Pediatric WWAMI Leadership consists of the following:
WWAMI Program Director: Dr. Richard Shugerman
Medical Student Program Director: Jordan Symons
Residency Program Director: Dr. Heather McPhillips
Should you have any concerns about any aspect of the WWAMI Program, please contact the WWAMI Program Leadership to address your concerns.
WWAMI Program overall management concerns should be directed to Dr. Richard Shugerman.
Medical Student concerns should be directed to Dr. Jordan Symons.
Resident concerns should be directed to Dr. Heather McPhillips.
For program administrative assistance, please use the guide below.
Direct questions regarding the following to Mylinh Nguyen at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resident rotations, credentialing, website information and resident site expansion
- Visiting professor program
- Clinical faculty, appointments and promotions
- WRITE program
Direct questions regarding the following to Carla Salldin at email@example.com
- WWAMI Program administration
- Medical Student Program, credentialing, medical student website information and student site expansion