If you wish to dispute your final grade, the Grade Challenge form must be completed and received by the Medical Student Program within 4 weeks after your grade was posted.
Circumstances in which a challenge is appropriate include:
- An apparent mathematical error in computing your final grade.
- A technical problem with the evaluation process.
Circumstances in which a challenge will not be entertained include:
- Performance on the exam or the weight of exam.
- Disagreement with our grading process (e.g. how the clinical GPA is calculated and weighted).
- Disagreement with an evaluator’s assessment of your performance.
- Discrepancy between the feedback you received and the evaluation that was submitted (see here for more information).
- Disagreement with final comments vs. final grade.
Please review the UWSOM Clinical Grade Review, Challenge, and Appeal Process.